The love of family is life's greatest blessing!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Cookies and Cream Oreo Blondies

These are loaded with Oreos and the delicious flavor of cookies and cream.
 
 
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 t. vanilla
3.4 oz. box instant vanilla pudding
2 cups flour
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. baking powder
1 t. salt
1 cup chocolate chips (I use milk chocolate)
1 cup white chocolate chips
16 Oreo cookies, broken into pieces (I use double stuff)
 
In a large bowl cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar.  Then add eggs and vanilla.  Stir until well blended.  Add in dry pudding mix and stir together until light and fluffy.  Then add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until it is mixed in well.  Gently fold in the chocolate chips, white chips, and Oreo pieces. 
 
You don't want to chop the cookies into fine crumbs.
You want chunks of Oreos for a fun crunch when you are
eating the bars.  I just broke these into chunks with my hands.
 
Grease a 9x13 inch pan.  I used a glass pan.  Pour (more like pat) batter into the pan and bake at 350* for 20-22 minutes. 



You do not want to over bake.  Cook until the center is set, but still gooey.



No comments :

Post a Comment