The first two pictures are on my new patio that my dad and brother helped with this summer. I've enjoyed decorating it with pots of flowers this summer and now this fall with some fall decorations.
When I was finished with my decorating, I came into the house and enjoyed a slice of this Nutty Pumpkin Log. It's another one of those fall recipes that we like. Ashli was coming home from college for the weekend and I wanted to get one made so that she could enjoy it while she was home. It comes from Jeff's mom who introduced it to me years ago when Jeff and I were dating. Whip up yourself a Nutty Pumpkin Log and Happy Fall Y'all!
3 eggs
1 c. sugar
2/3 c. pumpkin
1/2 t. salt
3/4 c. flour
1 t. baking powder
2 t. cinnamon
Beat eggs 5 minutes on high. Gradually add sugar and rest of ingredients. Spread in greased, wax paper lined 15x10 pan. Top with 1 c. finely chopped nuts. Bake 375* 15 minutes. Cool 10 minutes then turn out on towel sprinkled with powdered sugar. Peel off wax paper. Roll up with towel and cake together. Cool. Unroll and spread with filling.
Filling:
1 c. powdered sugar
8 oz. cream cheese
2 T. butter
1/2 t. vanilla
Beat smooth. Spread over cake. Roll back up and chill.
No comments :
Post a Comment