This recipe comes from the "Best-Loved Recipes Westercamp Family Cookbook". They are from my cousin, Kate whom I have very fond memories of when we were both younger. I babysat her during the summer months. She is a very good cook and I knew this recipe would be a hit since it had her name on it! :)
3 eggs
1 c. oil
2 1/4 c. sugar
1 T. cinnamon
1 t. soda
1 T. vanilla
1 1/4 t. baking powder
2 c. grated zucchini
3 c. flour
Mix ingredients - adding zucchini and flour last. Pour into muffin tins.
Crumb topping:
4 T. flour
4 T. sugar
2 T. soft butter
2 t. cinnamon
Mix ingredients for crumb topping with fork and top muffins. Bake 350* for 20-28 minutes.
The love of family is life's greatest blessing!
Saturday, September 12, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment