I have been busy in the kitchen all day and needless to say, I'm sick of it! My family has been complaining to me about not making any Christmas candy for them so I decided to spend the day making candy for them. Of course, I will end up eating some of it and that is why I really don't want to make things because it's always there staring me in the face saying "eat me, eat me"!
Anyway, I found this recipe on Pinterest but they weren't dipped in chocolate. Of course, I had to try one without chocolate and one with. My vote is to cover those babies in chocolate. They are AWESOME! They will definitely be calling "eat me, eat me!" And I may have to eat a few before they are all gone.
Ritz crackers (desired amount)
Rolo's (enough for each Ritz cracker)
1 pkg. Almond Bark
1 12 oz. pkg. milk chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Place Ritz crackers on a cookie sheet. Put one Rolo on each Ritz cracker. Bake for 3 minutes. Take out of oven and top with another cracker.
Let set up. When ready to cover with chocolate, melt the bark and chocolate chips in microwave until melted. (1 minute at 50% power, and then in 30 second intervals at 50% power thereafter, stirring after each). If you want to drizzle white chocolate over the top, melt 1 bag of white chocolate chips and drizzle over the top.
No comments :
Post a Comment