The love of family is life's greatest blessing!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Seasoned Roasted Potatoes - EASY!

I had not made these potatoes before but took them out to Jeff in the field one Saturday afternoon and got rave reviews.  I used the potatoes I had recently dug out of the ground from my garden so the skins were still tender and I couldn't keep them together as good because the skins were so thin.  Oh well, they still tasted good and besides, Jeff didn't even notice or comment on how they were "suppose" to look :)!


Scrub potatoes and pierce them with a fork several times.
Microwave them for 7-8 minutes on high, turning once or twice.
Cut each potato in half lengthwise.
Score the potatoes to create cubes, but don't cut all the way through.  Stop before you slice the peel.
Melt one stick of butter.  Add 1 t. garlic powder and 3 T. Parmesan cheese.
Brush the potatoes with butter and season however you like.  I sprinkled Pampered Chef's All-Purpose dill mix on top of mine.
Pop in the oven for about 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.  Broil until tops begin to brown.  (I was in a hurry and didn't broil mine).
Serve & enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment