The love of family is life's greatest blessing!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mini Cinnamon Rolls



1 tube (8 oz.) crescent rolls (I used the seamless crescent dough)
2 T. butter, melted
1 t. cinnamon
4 T. brown sugar
1 t. maple sugar (I used 1 t. vanilla instead)
1 T. milk
1/2 c. powdered sugar

Carefully unroll the tube of crescent roll dough.  Pinch the seams together.  Flip over and repeat. (If you use the seamless crescent dough you won't need to pinch the seams together).  Take a rolling pin and roll out the dough until it is about 1/4" thick.  Brush with the melted butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar.  Cut the dough in half, so you have two squares.  Roll up each half as tightly as possible.  Cut into 16 pieces (I cut 12 pieces, so I only had to bake one batch).  Place into the cups of a lightly sprayed mini muffin tin.  Bake at 350 degrees for around 12 minutes.  Meanwhile, combine the maple syrup (or vanilla), milk and powdered sugar.  When rolls are done, drizzle with icing. 

No comments :

Post a Comment