The love of family is life's greatest blessing!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS

Sorry for the absence but after harvest, I got busy with my fall cleaning which takes me awhile since I have kids to keep up with and church activities.  My goal was to be done with my cleaning the week before Thanksgiving so that I could start planning for the upcoming holidays.  I got the cleaning done but I didn't get my party plans made and organized before Thanksgiving like I would have liked.  However, I was able to do a lot of my OCD planning & organizing the week after Thanksgiving.  :)  I was planning for the candy making badge for the GEMS girls, an aunt brunch, what candy to make for my family, making 4 dozen puff pillows for the Oskaloosa Chrisitan School's Christmas bake sale, Jeff's parents' surprise 35th wedding anniversary, Zech's 1st grade class party at school (of which he was sick and couldn't attend), planning Christmas with our kids and Ashli's 16th birthday (the day after Christmas) party with her friends!  I NEEDED TO BE PREPARED!

That being said, I have not had time to do my blogging like I would have liked to.  But, after all the festivities, I will get back to blogging.  Don't worry, I have taken lots of pictures so that I can catch up, probably after the first of the year.  

Now that Christmas is just around the corner, I want to wish all of you a very Merry CHRISTmas!!  May you all experience the true meaning of the season - JESUS!

Blessings,  Vicki

No comments :

Post a Comment