Years ago, I attended a MOPS group at our church and the ladies took turns bringing coffee time for each meeting. This recipe is from Ginger Boender who brought this one time. I've made it several times and get rave reviews. I made it for banquet a couple of weeks ago. It's a good recipe to make during the summer when you don't want to use the oven when the air conditioner is on.
1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
Filling:
1 - 8 oz. cream cheese
1 c. powdered sugar
1 t. vanilla
1 1/2 c. cool whip
Mix together and spread over crust. Top with 1 can cherry pie filling
For 9x13" pan:
2 c. graham cracker crumbs
1/3 c. sugar
1/3 c. melted butter
Pat into 9x13" pan.
Filling:
3 - 8 oz. cream cheese
3 c. powdered sugar
3 t. vanilla
1 - 8 oz. cool whip
Mix together and spread over crust. Top with 2 cans cherry pie filling.

No comments :
Post a Comment