The love of family is life's greatest blessing!
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Tortilla Wraps
I am NOT, I mean NOT a olive lover! But....this recipe has olives in it and I love them! So if you don't love olives, like me, don't be judgmental about this recipe until you have tried them (unless, of course, you are allergic to olives or something like that).
1 pkg. cream cheese (softened)
1 pkg. Hidden Valley dry ranch dressing (not the dip, but dressing)
1 green pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 red pepper
1 bundle green onions
1 can chopped black olives
flour tortillas
Mix cream cheese and dry ranch dressing. Chop all peppers and green onions very fine. Add olives with peppers and onion. Add chopped vegetables to cream cheese mix and mix well. Place spoonful of mix onto tortilla, spread to outer edges. Roll tortilla up and refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut and serve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment