The love of family is life's greatest blessing!

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Kick-A-Poo Bars

 It's been close to 5 years since my last post.  I regret not keeping up with this but life has been so hectic that blogging was on the bottom of the "to-do" list.  Life continues to be busy but I've decided that I will start up again but without pictures for the time being.  So, enjoy these Kick-A-Poo Bars.

1/2 c. butter

1 1/3 c. white sugar

1 c. brown sugar

1 c. peanut butter

2 eggs

1/2 t. vanilla

1/4 c. milk

4 c. quick-cooking oats

1/4 t. salt

2 1/2 t. baking powder

2 c. chocolate chips

Cream butter, sugars, peanut butter, eggs, vanilla & milk.  Combine dry ingredients and add to the creamed mixture.  Add in chocolate chips.  Spread in a greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.  Do not overbake!

No comments :

Post a Comment