Back in high school when I was working in the office at Oskaloosa Engineering one of the other office gals brought this to work one Christmas season. When I take a bite, it brings me back to that
place and time. This was another recipe I brought to the Christian School's Christmas Bake Sale this past weekend.
First layer:
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1/4 cup butterscotch chips
1/4 cup peanut butter
Melt and pour in buttered 9x13 pan.
Second layer:
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup margarine
Boil 5 minutes, then add:
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 t. vanilla
1 7 oz. jar marshmallow cream
Third layer:
Sprinkle 2 cups dry roasted peanuts (salted) on second layer.
Fourth layer:
Melt 1 lb. caramels and 2 T. hot water. Drizzle on third layer.
Fifth layer:
Same as first
Cut into small squares and ENJOY!
No comments :
Post a Comment