Tis the season for baking. During harvest, I find myself doing a lot of baking so that Jeff can have homemade goodies in his lunch box. This is a new recipe that I tried the other day. I liked the name and it seemed like they would be good because they had a lot of yummy ingredients in them. Now, if they hadn't been good, I wouldn't be posting the recipe. So take my word for it, they were beyond good, they were .... oh so yummy!
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 c. flour
2 c. oatmeal
1 t. baking soda
1 t. baking powder
1 t. salt
1 1/2 t. vanilla
1 c. oil
2 eggs
chocolate chips (I used about 3/4 c.)
nuts (optional) (not optional for me, I used about 3/4 c. pecans)
butterscotch chips (optional) (also not optional but used peanut butter chips instead)
coconut (optional) (never leave out coconut when it says you can :) I used about 3/4 c.)
Mix all ingredients together. Press into 10x15-inch pan. Bake at 350* for 15-20 minutes.
No comments :
Post a Comment