The love of family is life's greatest blessing!

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Raspberry Lemonade Ice Cream Punch

I went to a birthday party a while back where they served this punch.  I've always liked the raspberry sherbet ice cream punch but the one I had at the birthday party was different.  I found out that they had used lemonade in the punch.  It really added a nice taste.  So, I thought I would experiment using 1 can of frozen raspberry lemonade and it was great!  So when I went to Fareway to order the ingredients for the punch they told me that they could no longer get the raspberry lemonade.  Bummer!  So, I thought I should try using pink lemonade but that was no longer available either.  OK, now what?  Well, the next best option was regular lemonade.  So, I bought the ingredients to make a batch of this punch, for my family, with the regular lemonade and it was a hit.  I still have to admit though that if you don't want to add the lemonade it's still a very YUMMY punch...lemonade or not!  Enjoy!


1 2-liter bottle of Sprite or 7-up
1 can frozen lemonade
1 container raspberry sherbet

Mix lemonade according to can directions.  Pour lemonade into punch bowl.  Add Sprite and scoop sherbet with a ice cream scoop into bowl (it's helpful to soften sherbet before adding to the punch (1 1/2 to 2 hours).

No comments :

Post a Comment