The Coffee Break Bible Study ladies enjoyed these cookies this morning.
Some of them commented on how pretty they were.
To me, the month of February symbolizes the color red so I thought they were very fitting for this time of year.
They are very simple with only 3 ingredients. I've also made these with different cake mix flavors. For a springtime cookie I've made these with lemon cake mix. You can use any flavor that you like the best. They are easy so you could do some experimenting.
1 box red velvet cake mix
4 oz. whipped topping
1 egg
1 cup confectioners' sugar
Combine cake mix, whipped topping and egg in bowl; mix well. Shape into balls. Roll in confectioners' sugar. Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350* for 11-13 minutes or until light brown. Remove to wire rack to cool.
No comments :
Post a Comment