Jeff and I teach 5th grade Sunday School and we like to celebrate each student's birthday. After all, that's the day the Lord brought this precious child into the world. Some of the students' birthdays are in the summer when we don't have Sunday School so we celebrate their 1/2 birthday. Tomorrow we celebrate one of the students' 1/2 birthday. When I asked him last week what kind of cookie he wanted me to bring he shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't know. One of the other boys in the class leaned over and whispered into the birthday boys ear and said "tell her you want cookie dough balls". The birthday boy was in agreement with that so I went on the hunt for a cookie dough that doesn't have eggs in them since I would NOT be baking these and I would be serving them to others. Personally, I eat raw cookie dough with eggs in them all the time. I mean let's be honest, one can't resist tasting some of that cookie dough before it gets onto the baking pan. Well, these eggless cookies are dynamite! No feeling guilty about eating these. Enjoy!!

1/2 c. butter
1/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
3 T. half & half (you could use milk)
1 t. vanilla
1 1/3 c. flour
2/3 c. mini chocolate chips
Mix all together and roll into balls.
No comments :
Post a Comment