I love this recipe because the bananas soaked in pineapple juice keeps the bananas from turning brown. It stays fresher this way. You could also add blueberries if you like them to create even more color and taste.
1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
1 (21 oz.) can peach pie filling
2 bananas, peeled and diced
3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
1 pint strawberries. sliced
In a small bowl, toss the chopped bananas in reserved pineapple juice. Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes.
In a large salad bowl, combine the peach pie filling, pineapple chunks, kiwi and strawberries. Remove bananas from pineapple juice and add to pie filling mixture. Gently toss everything together. Chill & serve.

This looks great! I pinned it and am going to try it out on Saturday! :~) Thanks for the recipe!
ReplyDeleteIt is GREAT! My kids loved it, too! I hope you like it as much as I did. You'll have to let me know.
DeleteIt was graet and it was a hit! :~) I had family over on Saturday and my sister wanted the recipe! Thanks again! *And I did add blueberries.
ReplyDelete