The band teacher at the Christian School asked me if I would help the colorguard girls with a flag routine to Pink Panther theme song that the band will be playing for the Tulip Time Parade coming up on May 2-4. Since I did flags in high school I decided to give it a try. Ashli helped me with the routine and one other mom (thankfully) is helping me out as well. Anyway, I made these bars to give to the girls after practice last week. Unfortunately, I forgot to hand them out when practice was over so I will be taking them again this week in hopes that I don't forget to give them to the girls. These are a very soft and chewy bar! Just the way I like it!
1 c. soft butter1/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
1 (4 oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1 t. vanilla
2 eggs
2 1/4 c. flour
1 t. baking soda
6 oz. chocolate chips (optional)
3/4 c. M&M's
1 c. nuts (optional)
Beat first 5 ingredients until creamy. Add eggs and beat into that mixture. Gradually add flour and soda. Stir in chocolate chips, nuts and a few M&M's. Press remaining M&M's on top of the dough. Grease a 9x13" pan. Bake 20-25 minutes at 350*.

No comments :
Post a Comment