This is an easy recipe to make on Sunday mornings, set the time bake and when you get home from church it is ready! I love those kinds of recipes! I dislike being in the kitchen for very long on Sunday mornings when I am trying to get all of us ready for church.
1 cup regular rice (uncooked)
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup milk
1 envelope dry onion soup
1 frying chicken or chicken breasts
Grease a 9x13" pan and sprinkle the rice over the bottom. Heat the cream of celery and cream of mushroom soups with milk, stirring until well blended. Mix in the dry onion soup. Pour over the dry rice. Lay the pieces of chicken over the soup. Seal the pan with foil and bake in a 325* oven for 2 hours and 15 minutes. You can vary the recipe with cream of chicken soup.

No comments :
Post a Comment