I found these ceramic cupcake holders at Target in the dollar bins.
I have enjoyed doing these 14 days of Valentines for the kids. Zech can not, I mean CAN NOT, stand surprises. At the beginning of this all, he would wake up each morning asking when he would get his surprise. Well, I had intentions of being creative and putting these surprises throughout the house each day in a different place. Like one day I taped the prize to the front door so they would see it when they got home, another day I put it on their pillow, etc. But Zech just couldn't wait to find out what his prize was going to be for the day. Well, after a week of his anxiousness, I made him not ask anymore! OK, I was going crazy! He did calm down a bit and wouldn't ask but this one particular day this week I had forgotten to get their prize out and he knew he couldn't ask but he did come to me before bed and want to talk about the prize he had gotten the day before. He was trying to hint to me that I had forgotten to give that days prize. Well, I was dumb enough (and tired enough) to not pick up on the fact that he was hinting about that days prize. Well, he fell asleep and didn't get his prize that day but got 2 prizes the next day. So, I will admit, I had a lot of fun with this but I'm glad that the 14 days are over! :)
I hope you all have a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

No comments :
Post a Comment