The love of family is life's greatest blessing!
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Garlic & Herb Potatoes
1 3/4 lbs. small red potatoes, scrubbed
1/3 c. butter, melted
2 T. minced fresh garlic
2 T. chopped fresh parsley
1 T. chopped fresh thyme
1 t. seasoned salt
1 T. chopped fresh rosemary
1 t. paprika
Preheat oven to 425*. Cut each potato into quarters. Place in an ungreased 8" square baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well. Pour over the potatoes and stir well. Bake until the potatoes are tender, 20-25 minutes. Serve.
~Can use microwave prepared potatoes on HIGH stirring occasionally until tender, about 10 minutes. Continue in 425* oven 6-8 minutes until crisp.
~Try chopped chives or oregano in place of rosemary & thyme.
~Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) can be used in place of butter for a healthier version.
VICKI's NOTE: I did not use the fresh chopped spices. I used the dried version and decreased the measurements in half. We aren't a real strong spice family so that fit our tastes. Also, I didn't use the rosemary at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment