The love of family is life's greatest blessing!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Raspberry Cheesecake Cookie

I love the raspberry cheesecake cookies that you can get at Subway.  I found this recipe to be pretty close to the same.

These are the dried raspberry pieces I used.
I found them at the Dutchman's store in Cantril, Iowa.



1 stick butter, softened
1/2 c. shortening
8 oz. cream cheese
1 c. light brown sugar
1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 t. vanilla
3 c. flour
1/2 t. baking soda
1 t. salt
2 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
1 1/2 c. dried raspberry pieces

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Cream butter, shortening, cream cheese and sugars until fluffy.  Add vanilla and eggs one at a time beating well.  Stir in dry ingredients.  Stir in white chocolate chips and raspberry pieces.  Using a cookie scoop place cookies 1" apart on greased cookie sheet.  Press cookies down a little with the bottom of a glass that has been dipped in sugar.  Bake for 8-10 minutes.  Take out when they are lightly browned-under cook slightly.  Let them finish baking on cookie sheet.  Then let them cool completely on cooling rack before picking them up.

No comments :

Post a Comment